• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sold the AR210....and went center console FSH. All the best on one boat.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The hull hit the water for the first time today. Seven people aboard (4 adults three children) and broke the engine in as instructed in the manual. Absolutely a perfect boat for beaching, entertaining, and of course, fishing. Pulled into a little cove off of Black Creek. I was able to move the boat around by holding on to the front cleat. It was light as a feather but solid in the water. Goes to plane instantly. Quiet engine and responsive. What a great boat. The new clean-out plug is so easy to remove and install. Fewer moving parts. Way to go Yamaha. I can even park it in my garage to keep it looking new with no dry dock fees. Saving $.IMG_0815.JPGIMG_0802-1.JPG

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great. Congrats on a beautiful boat.

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thank you! It's sure better looking than me!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat and convenient set up. Good testimony reading about someone going from a 210 to a 19 FSH. Look forward to more write ups

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thank you. That's a good idea. It's a complete sea-change, excuse the pun.