• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD: Wetsounds SD Sinister 6 for Sale

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello fellow boaters,

I have a Wetsounds SD Sinister 6 amplifier for sale. This 6 channel amp has less than 2 hours of run time on it and it's still under warranty. It was bought back in May but I went with a different amplifier to fit my needs better. Right now I have it listed at $750 but best offer is always a consideration. I can send photos of it if need be. Still in the original box but has been used for couple hours of run time. Nothing is wrong with it. Will be a great amplifier for a winter project. Brand new is listed at $1,199 so my lost your gain.

Attachments

Last edited:

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price drop. Sale for the holidays. If you purchase this SD 6 Amp, also included will be 10" JL audio subwoofer with marine enclosure. This sub/enclosure combo hits hard. Can have both for $875 OBO. Send me an offer. Tis the season to be jolly.

Brian Long

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Is this sold?

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score