• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SOME 2021 212 Model Service Manuals SEEM Available

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
It appears the service manuals are available for the 2021 21 ft. models now. Yamaha reached out to me to let me know. I have been bending their ear for awhile now.
I checked on the 25 ft. models, don't seem available yet. So check out the website if you want a service manual.

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
No 212 SD. Is the SE and SD the same service manual? I have a 2022 252SD but just to clarify for 212 owners.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
No 212 SD. Is the SE and SD the same service manual? I have a 2022 252SD but just to clarify for 212 owners.
I have no idea. I think the only difference is the paddles on the steering wheel. I selected a few 212 models yesterday, but missed this one. They should have all of them IMO. If you call customer support a few times or email them constantly like I did, maybe they'll help.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I have no idea. I think the only difference is the paddles on the steering wheel. I selected a few 212 models yesterday, but missed this one. They should have all of them IMO. If you call customer support a few times or email them constantly like I did, maybe they'll help.
I bought the printed version. $79 plus $27 shipping.

lowd77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Just ordered a service manual for a 2021 252sd.
$90 for printed version + 27 shipping and handling.