• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Soon To Be 210 FSH Owner

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ran across the forum searching for general boating and Yamaha boat information. I have a few years of experience boating and am taking delivery of the first boat that will be my own in a couple of days, a 2020 210 FSH.

scottrus71

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! We are all excited to get feedback on these boats!

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to being able to provide some useful feedback.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where will you be boating/fishing?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Congrats and post pics when you take delivery!

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I spend most of my time at Lake Wedowee in Alabama.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Took delivery and put her in the water yesterday. All went well other than trailering the boat. It centered well just seemed to be rolled too much to the left and wanted to barely touch the fender. Not sure how to make sure it’s level to prevent that in the future. There doesn’t seem to be too much margin for error.
AE3C95CD-6C4C-4954-94CB-181D0E0891B7.jpeg49EFAFD9-A897-4FC6-86B4-751183631A1F.jpeg
A6F71324-FE6A-4047-89F9-AAF6BC6E9FF4.jpeg

motomandan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Took delivery and put her in the water yesterday. All went well other than trailering the boat. It centered well just seemed to be rolled too much to the left and wanted to barely touch the fender. Not sure how to make sure it’s level to prevent that in the future. There doesn’t seem to be too much margin for error.
View attachment 118930View attachment 118931
View attachment 118934
Trailer too deep? Leave about 2" of the front fender above water.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will try that and see if it does better. Thanks for the advice.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome and congrats on the new boat! You’ll develop a system for launching/retrieving in no time, don’t sweat it. Seems like more and more FSH’s on this forum, they appear to be getting more popular. Anyways, this forum is full of knowledgeable folks who love to help, so ask away and don’t be shy!

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was contemplating the FSH Sport when I was researching boats. Ultimately decided on the AR210...can’t go wrong with either! Let us know how she does!

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congrats! We love our 210 FSH. I have the same problem with centering in the trailer. I back mine to level with the top of wheel wells. I'll try it 2 inches above and see if that helps.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have tried different depths of the trailer but it seemed like I still had the same issue, boat is close or on top of the left fender. The only thing that changed was how far I had to winch it to the bow stop. I am thinking about filling the live well and/or maybe sitting more right to get some more weight on the right side while loading.

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Mine is the exact same, almost touching the left wheel well. Seems about centered on the trailer. I didn't think much of it but now I'm getting curious.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Weather permitting I will be back out at the end of this week and experimenting with what can be done to eliminate the issue. I feel like once a trolling motor has been mounted it’s just going to be worse.

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Mine was real bad caddywampus one time loading during a strong cross current. I just backed it back down and applied a little rudder and straightened it right out. I think a little rudder will have a lot bigger impact than the weight shifts. I'll take some measurements too, keep me posted what you find out. I'll be out this weekend too weather permitting. I had some water in the bilge last outing and need to start troubleshooting. I have a suspicion it has something to do with the livewell.

knvandetti

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I took mine in for its 10hr service and asked the Cycle Springs service department to take a look at it. Every time I loaded, no matter what I tried it would always be either touching or just barely not touching the left fender of the trailer. Cycle Springs knew of the issue and said they will try to adjust it, but its a common thing.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I took mine in for its 10hr service and asked the Cycle Springs service department to take a look at it. Every time I loaded, no matter what I tried it would always be either touching or just barely not touching the left fender of the trailer. Cycle Springs knew of the issue and said they will try to adjust it, but its a common thing.
Were they able to do anything to help it?