• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Spare Tire Covers - Second Order

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Spare tire covers can be ordered at any time now. The cost is $50 shipped. They arrive in about a week. The order form is at https://jetboaters.net/forms/jetboaters-net-spare-tire-cover-order-form.5/respond

I have two blue covers left from the first order but have run out of reds. I believe that I will be able to order a set of 10 in the very near future. After that we will likely need to order 20 at a time to get the bulk pricing.

@Lspeedss wants a red. If anyone else missed out on the first order and would like one please add your name to this thread.

They are $50 each shipped.

They do a good job of protecting your spare tire, but most importantly they are the biggest JetBoaters.net logo available.

They look like this

And I have the cutest shipping crew ever

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Makes me want to move my jack to the other side so I can mount my tire on the side it will be seen more.....

Or I just need to drive faster on the highway and spend more time in the left lane! That'll be my excuse to the officer! LOL :winkingthumbsup":rolleyes::thumbsup:

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian how about making this a pop up like you did the seadec group buy..a lot of folks may not look in this section and miss out.. Like I did.. Lol

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Missed this one - I'm in for a red one!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce Oh in case I did not communicate well enough. Put me in for a RED one please

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am going to put the second order in on Monday.

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome!! @Bruce Where do you order these thru, cause I need a custom one for my jeep but can't find them for under 150... Thanks!!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome!! @Bruce Where do you order these thru, cause I need a custom one for my jeep but can't find them for under 150... Thanks!!
I am ordering from http://www.tirecovercentral.com . But their one off price is around $150 as well.

Would you like a forum logo cover for your trailer? If so what color?

I believe I could get a a larger cover for your Jeep for a similar price.

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks so much @Bruce for the info! I'm looking thru mods for the trailer and your cover is on the list! --however I may hold off for a bit, but if I decide to order mine on this run I will let you know before monday. With regard to the jeep, jetboaters.net would look awesome, but I'm a big fan of Kenny Chesney and have always wanted to put this on the back! Thanks again!

Attachments