• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spare Tire Mount

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Finally got a spare tire mount for my AR192. I was looking for this one type of carrier, with the angled mount to match the bow of the boat. I guess with COVID, everything is sold out and back ordered forever. Found this one on Amazon, and its a very nice mount. Seems sturdy. Pretty expensive, but, what isn't now a days. Here are some pics

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Finally got a spare tire mount for my AR192. I was looking for this one type of carrier, with the angled mount to match the bow of the boat. I guess with COVID, everything is sold out and back ordered forever. Found this one on Amazon, and its a very nice mount. Seems sturdy. Pretty expensive, but, what isn't now a days. Here are some pics

Looking good!

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This may sound like a silly question, did your AR192 not come with the spare tire mount when you purchased it?
Or, were you specifically looking for an angel mount carrier to replace/upgrade the one that originally came with it?

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
This may sound like a silly question, did your AR192 not come with the spare tire mount when you purchased it?
Or, were you specifically looking for an angel mount carrier to replace/upgrade the one that originally came with it?
No silly questions. It did not come with a spare tire. Had to buy the rim and tire and mount. I tried a traditional mount but it would not fit. The tire hit the hull. So I needed the angle mount.

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We removed ours, it seemed to be in the way when washing after a weekend on the water. Mounts in the garage, and spare goes in the back of the truck when traveling, next to the jack.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks. I tow with my wife’s Jeep Grand Cherokee more than my truck. Kid in back seat and two dogs in the way back. No room for a spare tire. It’s a necessity.

UFfitz56

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the same mount definitely recommend as well!