• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spark plugs on sale AR230

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
JBP has ten spark plugs for around 60 bucks without shipping, so you’re paying almost 80 dollars. JBP is also cheaper than partzilla and YSPlaza. I found the same plugs on amazon on sale, 8 plugs for 45 dollars. If anyone needs some plugs I just bought another 8 to have on hand for next season’s change. And yes they are the same plugs, I compared the packaging and plugs to the ones I ordered of JBP.

Spark Plugs, Amazon

Last edited:

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just realized the hyperlink I attached did not look like it would go to spark plugs on Amazon 😂😂 I fixed it y’all.

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If they're the CR9EB plugs for the MR1-- they're like $4.99 at auto zone, advance, or oreillys.
With tax it’s about the same price, give or take a couple bucks, and my local small town oreillys does not have them on hand. If you search Amazon there is actually an oil change kit for around 50 dollars that comes with 4 spark plugs as well, for the MR1 anyways. So really I paid too much anyhow when I could’ve gotten oil, filter, and plugs for a few dollars more!!