• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Special Delivery

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1980.JPG IMG_1982.JPG

Moved and Edited to show full images by Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see your pics?

i tried to edit this when i realized i posted under gatherings... not sure how to move it to general
pic should work now

Ooh pretty!

Nice rig...gonna be a B to get them in the water..lol . I like the folding towers.

There are all single axle so it must be two AR190s and a SX190. Or I guess they could be 192s.

That looks so shady how they have them up on those stilts!

Wow, looks like one good pot hole would do a lot of damage.

Last edited:
Makes we wonder if they need a crane at the dealer to get them down.

Nope, they just swing the trailer around really fast and they all drop off like little bugs.

That would be a SX190 on the front, an AR192 in the middle and an AR190 on the back. Yes a dealer needs either a crane or here we have a big fork lift that we come from the side and scoop them off.

Now everybody will be crawling under their trailers looking for scuff marks on the frame!!

That middle AR must be headed to @jcyamaharider , it already has the wheels off so it will fit in his garage!! Just kidding!! ;)

Sorry I missed it, we were following our other new boat.

20140418_142200.jpg

Does it get good gas mileage?? :)

Don't know, can't afford to fill it up.

Back