• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spectacular Forum FAQ and Links

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I'm not trying to "blow smoke up anyone's, kilt" .....Scottish for over-flattering someone, but the FAQ and related Links on this forum are by faaar better than any forum I have been on (I have almost 7K posts myself on another forum) and even better - the access orginaization is superior to any type of forum I have ever visited - period. Today I was looking for comments on the much less bulky lithium jump starters - of course many comments and links. Going to buy one based on a review from forum members. AWESOME WORK ALL! Cheers MT

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
it only works because members participate and share their experiences,

Glad your on board!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm not trying to "blow smoke up anyone's, kilt" .....Scottish for over-flattering someone, but the FAQ and related Links on this forum are by faaar better than any forum I have been on (I have almost 7K posts myself on another forum) and even better - the access orginaization is superior to any type of forum I have ever visited - period. Today I was looking for comments on the much less bulky lithium jump starters - of course many comments and links. Going to buy one based on a review from a forum member. AWESOME WORK ALL! Cheers MT
EDIT: He is too humble...he keeps the FAQ's updated and does a great job.

Last edited:

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@zipper and @Scottintexas ......too funny guys. The Admiral (wife) is Scottish and best friend plays the pipes at local events, he is also the Chief of Police here.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
it only works because members participate and share their experiences,

Glad your on board!
@Scottintexas absolutely true. Just returned with an NOCO GB 40 on at great price - thanks for suggestions Forum members!!!!! Also, with fingers crossed, I started-up a mini gas generator that had been idle for 10 years - yes, you read that right -10 years. At least before putting it away I ran some 91 and stabil through it and then ran it dry. So, no gumming-up due to $hitty gas. Put some fresh 91 in it today and after about 20 pulls it fired and purred. Now we will have 110v at the slip when we need it and that will be real soon as I want to use the big shop vac - like for my next job.....removing all of the manufacturing waste from inside the hull areas LOL! Cheers! MT

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not my intent to offend Scott, that came from my Scottish side (Longmire) Nova Scotia side of my Family. Whatever, edited previous post...no kilts, no 🥌🥌, but no donkeys mentioned. [flag]

Last edited:

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@zipper.....AWESOME. Love Nova Scotia .....and we all know what Nova Scotia means right? (New Scotland) :)