• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spreader / Flood Lights on 210 FSH Sport

jmswashere

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I have a 2021 210 FSH Sport on the way... and as I am getting everything ready to install (SIMRAD GO9 w/ 3-1 Transducer, SIMRAD RS20S VHF Radio, VHF Antenna, Stoltz Bow Roller).

I am also thinking about installing spreader / flood Lights facing forward and aft from the tower, to illuminate deck and water.

I am thinking Lumitec as their quality and reviews seem top notch.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Also, with the other electronics I am installing, should I consider an additional battery or 2 to handle everything? Also going to install a Motorguide or other brand trolling motor in the future... will cross that bridge when I get there.

Any help is appreciated :)

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Heizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Ordered these EXZEIT lights and I was pleased and surprised. They were sooo much brighter than I expected and luminates my entire boat with just one and for a large amount of the water to help driving boat at night. Took him less than 5 minutes to hook up and says best lights of this type, I've ever seen.

Last edited:

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I have a 2021 210 FSH Sport on the way... and as I am getting everything ready to install (SIMRAD GO9 w/ 3-1 Transducer, SIMRAD RS20S VHF Radio, VHF Antenna, Stoltz Bow Roller).

I am also thinking about installing spreader / flood Lights facing forward and aft from the tower, to illuminate deck and water.

I am thinking Lumitec as their quality and reviews seem top notch.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Also, with the other electronics I am installing, should I consider an additional battery or 2 to handle everything? Also going to install a Motorguide or other brand trolling motor in the future... will cross that bridge when I get there.

Any help is appreciated :)
I have the same G09 and VHF and never had a problem with the stock house battery after a full day out. I added a solar charger to my T-top after adding a Amp just in case since it can now charge all day while using the boat.

Croker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Definitely will need a second battery. With everything running you will be drawing a lot of power. Would you set it up with a starter battery and a second battery for accessories?

Might be worth considering having red lights as well. It’ll preserve your night vision and won’t attract the bugs. Also an EPRB if your going off shore at night.

If your running spotties and it’s bouncing off the white gel coat your not going to see very far. So their positioning is really important.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The FSH 210 already has 2 batteries, starter battery and a house battery, I would upgrade the house battery to be a Deep Cycle AGM however.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the same G09 and VHF and never had a problem with the stock house battery after a full day out. I added a solar charger to my T-top after adding a Amp just in case since it can now charge all day while using the boat.
Which Solar charger did you get for your T Top?

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score