• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

St Charles Boat & Motor - STL

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hosting an open house tomorrow (3/9/19) till 2:00. Come down for a free hotdog and check out some boats. :)

We’ll be there around noon, probably.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hosting an open house tomorrow (3/9/19) till 2:00. Come down for a free hotdog and check out some boats. :)

We’ll be there around noon, probably.
Thanks for the info, we were planning on the St. Charles Boat Show tomorrow, but may be able to do both! (ironically, SCBM does not do that show, I think).

--

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the info, we were planning on the St. Charles Boat Show tomorrow, but may be able to do both! (ironically, SCBM does not do that show, I think).

--
You are correct. They do not do that show. That show is only for Lake of the ozarks boat dealers. No other dealers are allowed.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@swatski and @mattschepker how was the turn out? The rain and an offer of free pizza with grandpa won out, over “driving an hour for a hotdog” as my daughter put it. Lol

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 We saw your new boat! unfortunately Yamaha ran out of sky blue gel coat last month and they had to finish it in pink and orange zebra stripes, but still - so pretty! And Matt might have realigned head compartment hinges as he was trying to fit in.
Just kidding. We missed you!

Jerry says hi. Terry told me they already sold 4 or 5 242s they ordered, so they are doing well.

Matt and I were talking about May 5th - we may try to all meet in Harding, with done boats coming down from Chicago that day.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
That’s awesome! I wish I could participate in that Chicago run, or meet up for a meal. I’m going to be traveling for work, though unfortunately.