• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Steering cable

Seaboot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
Hi, would anyone happen to know if there is an aftermarket steering cable that is compatible with a Scarab 215G? I recently learned that the Scarab parts ordering site that dealers use was hacked and it’s unknown when they will be able to order parts again.

Derek J

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
Did you ever get this sorted and have details? Also, talking to my service center 2 days ago the site is back up apparently.

Seaboot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
I took my boat to a private marine tech at the end of April, and am still awaiting a final repair order. He claims it will be done by Memorial Day weekend. I honestly don't trust the manufacturer will be able to get parts in a timely manner, so I am going aftermarket. Sorry, I do not have any details yet.