• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stereo upgrade for 05 sx230

Jaycara22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking for suggestions on a upgrade for my 05 Yamaha sx230. I would like to try and keep the captains remote and stern remote operational or have the new system come with new ones that fit into existing ones. Only reason why we are upgrading is because we want Bluetooth. Thank you in advance

Donny Hudson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 6, 8 inch kicker speakers in mine with 2 on the back swim deck. I have a kicker amp and a kenwood radio. I fade my speakers to the back swim deck when we are in the water and off when she drive to the 6 inside the boat. Sounds great.