• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stereo Wattage - 195s

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Anyone know the wattage in the amp in the 195s? Looking at tower speakers for mine and I can't seem to find info on the amp.

Thanks in advance.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No amp - it drives off the head unit alone at about 10-15w. The speakers are good, so I suggest getting a good 4ch amp for the stock speakers, and a second 4ch amp to bridge the towers. Or a 6ch amp depending on your needs.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Forgot to mention that I just bought a 4ch JL Audio amp to drive the stock speakers. We won't be putting towers up so a 4ch amp will be plenty for us on the boat. WetSounds are not easy to find in Canada nor for reasonable prices, so I went with JL instead.

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thanks for your help.