• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

stole this from another forum

and for only $45k

Yes, that fiberglass lined storage is definitely an upgrade over carpeted storage (?)

My 98 sea Doo had a shaft protector which I think Scarab is referring to as a Weedless Driveshaft Protector. Probably the same system since they're using Rotax engines too. It is a plastic sleeve that covers the pump shaft from the hull up to the pump. I believe it was intended to prevent a rope from wrapping around the pump shaft. But believe me, once the rope made it to the pump, it would still wrap around the pump shaft and destroy the plastic Shaft Protector and send it into the pump along with the rope.

Ask me how I know :mad: The only way to clear it out of the pump was to put the boat on the trailer

"The only way to clear it out of the pump was to put the boat on the trailer."
If you could even get to the trailer on Scarab's single engine hog tied with a rope.

I don't know,

Two engines and can rotate on its axis which freaks the marina people out when I do this and 10 yo daughter can dock it.
I think my reverse gates are aluminum.
I think my tower in aluminum, didn't see any paint flaking when when I drilled it to install spks.
My storage locker is fiberglass that came with a rubber mat.
my tower is hinged (after I bought the bolts with knobs.
Did upgrade stereo but I got what I wanted.
Prefer my swim deck set up and it does have cushions.
have no wake mode. (would like cruise control)
I love the easy access clean out ports which I've only needed a couple of times.
1 year warranty. 6 seasons hundreds of hours and have only needed to change oil and plugs.
Did I say 2 engines so I never worry should I have an issue with 1.
4'+ longer. 6" wider
$10,000 cheaper new (okay it was in 07).

:winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup":winkingthumbsup"
LOL,

Think I will keep the Yammie

Oh and also You could't find a better, friendlier, and more helpful group of people. :thumbsup:

I know I'm biased.

is that the same guy from that video? lol

The only advantage I read was the 3 yr v 1 yr engine warranty, scarab and yamaha, respectively. Although I'm not sure that is an accurate statement.

I am sold, where do I sign up? :banghead:

@Lawson2479 Well said you hit on all of the reasons to own a Yamaha.

Back