• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stoltz Bow Roller Size

Xander

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My boat is an hour away in storage. Have a 2017 242 LTD SE with painted shorelander trailer. Can anyone inform me what Stoltz roller I need to get?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Will the 4” fit? I bought a 4” for my MFI trailer a year ago and could be changing boats soon. I’d like to take it with me.

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We just bought our boat last Saturday and took it out for the first time yesterday to break in the engines. This is how we picked ours up from the dealership, brand new. I admit I may be wrong from zero past experience, but that kind of pressure seems wrong. That factory yellow roller is very hard plastic, and I can see it definitely is scuffing the gel coat. Is the boat not supposed to be pulled tight enough up to the roller to bend it like that? I will be buying one of these Stoltz I soon as I click "post reply".

Attachments

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Are the Stoltz made of a softer material?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are the Stoltz made of a softer material?
+1 on the Stoltz roller. Stoltz is more rubber like as opposed to the stock plastic. The pressure on the roller shown in your picture looks the same as mine I think its typical.

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just installed the 3.5" today, it's slightly narrower than stock, but the bracket arms easily moved in to compensate.

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My brother is currently in Sarasota on spring break. I’m sending him to the Sturdy Built store to pick us both up a 3.5” Stoltz roller. Will the roller work for both 21’ and 24’ boats?

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After receiving my boat, the very first upgrade I did was to swap out the bow roller. I purchased the 4” Stoltz from Westmarine, it was a little bit snug fit but I liked that there is no gaps and that I didn’t need to bend the brackets inward. Loved the fact that it’s a orange color, looks way better then the stock yellow one. The material is a lot stiffer then the stock one and that’s great cause I noticed that the softer stock roller the boat get pretty close to the metal brackets. Plus it matches my boats lol...

Attachments

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Also did the anchor locker drain valve while I was in that area.
IMG_1324.jpeg

IMG_1325.jpeg

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whoa! JUST received shipping confirmation, same day hours after order. So far so good! ☝