• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Stopping by to say hi

k9medic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was out doing some work on my YJB today using my monkey leash (a buddy is buying a YJB too and I couldn't remember the com port setting) and had to search for a few things on the internet which brought be back to the forums.

For those of you who remember me from the old boards, I'm still running around with my SX230HO but in February of last year I added a much larger vessel to the fleet so that has taken up a lot of my time. I think I took the YJB out maybe three times in 2014!

Anyway it looks like things are rolling right along and Mel is at the helm for some of it!

10412051_10201088883944570_6951498247183912960_n.jpg

Looks like a nice upgrade! Please tell us more about her.

Hey man @k9medic ! Glad you found the place and glad to see that monster you added to the fleet! Welcome aboard! I saw your post in another thread earlier and realized I didn't tag you on it because you weren't here yet! Seriously, the three of us @Bruce , @Julian , and myself may have been instigators, but it is the membership that makes the forum. And I can't take credit for any of the hard work, both Bruce and Julian have the real knowledge of running and maintaining the hardware/software. It's a good team and we have a great place here, and glad to have you back in the thick of it! Moving the "jungle" over here for new monkey's would be helpful to the membership! Welcome again and glad to see that new ride too!

Thanks! 2014 went too fast. I wound up spending the equivalent of 1.5 months out of the country on flying assignments but still managed to finish my Humvee project and of course spend time on the boat.

Another picture of the big boat with the covers off for cleaning.

10888613_10202159396026703_6952282416281347651_n.jpg

1617842_10200710498805178_1179658766_o.jpg

Had to deal with some gelcoat neglect on the YJB
10653384_10201740762081116_7126743103370313331_n.jpg

I remember that Humvee project. Pretty cool.

Lots of buttons on that helm compared to the Yamaha.

Welcome @k9medic glad to see you back. That's one sweet new ride you have there.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to your new digital hangout.

Thanks for checking in! We'd love to hear about ownership (good and bad) of that big boy! Do you travel on it or just day trips ?
Don't be a stranger,

Welcome back. That monster could definitely keep you busy.

Welcome to the new clubhouse @k9medic !

Welcome!....glad to see u back!

Back