• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Storage of your rear anchor on your jet boat

Vinman117

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got tired of hauling a bucket with my rear anchor/rode from the rear storage unit and over the the seats to the back of the boat, so I’ve come up with this idea. Saves my back 😱😱
There’s nothing in the rear well that would interfere and I can rinse the line without worry because the water will drain out the rear plug. Having the anchor already in the rear has made it so much easier and convenient. I’ve used it several times without issues. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Skyhawk223

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
I store under the cushions in the rear of the cockpit, meaning I do have to lift over the seat cushions.

Vinman117

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Exactly that’s what I was doing. I had to come up with a better way.