• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

sunbrella covers 30% off easter sale nationalboatcovers.com

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was looking for covers last night and found this sale. Looks semi custom and specific to boat with tower.

Can get a sunbrella cover for 2010 AR240 with tower $799.99

http://www.nationalboatcovers.com/y...=--Ski--Tower/24'6"--LENGTH--102"--WIDTH.html

Has anybody ordered this type of cover from nationalboatcovers?
Any reviews or opinions?
How important is a vacuum hold cover for trailering?

I know one person purchased a Carver sunbrella cover and seems happy with quality and fit.
He has picture posted of how it fits, spent over $1000
yamahajetboaters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=58688

Thanks in advance

I would be curious what Sort of price United Canvas In Antioch would give your for something custom made for your boat. The bow and cockpit covers I bought from them in 2007 are still rock solid! I paid less than the above for the and that included a ton of labor putting in snaps etc.

It's the 9 oz. fabric so that is good. I would just be concerned with the "custom" fit aspect if the deal.

It's the 9 oz. fabric so that is good. I would just be concerned with the "custom" fit aspect if the deal.

That is what makes the Yamaha cover so nice, is the custom fit. I don't think I would by a cover that didn't at least equal the vacuum fit capability of the Yamaha cover. I always trailer with the cover on and that is a big feature for me.

I would have some concern with the straps fastening to the trailer. The boat is 8ft.6 inches at some points with the trailer being smaller in some places. That would tell me that the straps will be rubbing against your boat and flapping in the breeze against it when trailering. Not what I would want.

Back