• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sunset pics

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How about a photo contest for best sunset pic taken from your Yamaha or other jet boat? I took a few while on Lewisville yesterday with the wife. All were taken with an iphone. A few were taken through the lens of my $3.99 Berkley polarized sunglasses, and the big one was taken using the panoramic function on the iphone.IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0260.JPG

Table Rock Lake, summer 2014. Windows phone through my polarized sunglasses.
WP_20140701_001.jpg

Great pics. I wish I could keep the family out on the lake until sunset!!! They're usually done with the long day and heat before then.

20140814_192441.jpg This was last Thursday near the Coast Guard station in Emerald Isle, NC. We throw the kids kayaks in the boat on some weeknights and let them paddle around out there.

This sunset was from North Captiva, FL this last summer. My kids think I am nuts because I am always trying to photograph the perfect sunset!
image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg My boats name is Sunset Chaser...so This is one of my favorite things to do on the water. I will often go out just for a sunset cruise. Sometimes going further and further east to extent the beauty for just a little longer :)

I just cleaned out my phones pics but here are a few from my trip to Key Largo earlier this month. I will try to upload more from my desktop later.

Great Thread!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
That first thumbnail you should make full size. That is your best one! Awesome with the cumulus clouds!

IMG_4853.JPG Disappearing Island - New Smyrna Beach, FL

These are more from Key Largo, mostly from gopro

G0020603.JPG G0020625.JPG P1040360.JPG P1040406.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my contribution:

20140724_202940-2.jpg

Lake Anna Virginia. I won a local sunset contest with this pic.

LKASunset.jpg

Those are some great pics!!

EOH_8018.JPG EOH_8052.JPG EOH_8877.JPG EOH_8880.JPG EOH_8928.JPG EOH_8890.JPG

But, this is my favorite...

2012-03-03_18-13-51_334.jpg

:shifty: who said we could use ladies and helis????? :mad::mad:

;)

18843_1284833956473_4734023_n.jpg

:shifty: who said we could use ladies and helis????? :mad::mad:

;)

I thought the only prerequisite was that they were taken from the boat... :(

And the last one is a stretch... But I am within 20 feet of my boat. :rolleyes: :D

IMGP1579_PP.jpg IMG_2679.JPG K50_1865.jpg K50_1872.jpg Copy of Ray Roberts-Sunset_PP.jpg

Yep, I like "em all... I'm a sucker for sunset pics!

@BravoMike , that is the best sunset shadow puppet I have ever seen. It looks just like a dog! :winkingthumbsup"

Back