• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SVHO BOV

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am looking to add a blow off valve to my 2015 FX SVHO, the Riva kit looks nice but is a little pricy. I have been looking at other options, some that I have found on ebay use the same HKS BOV as the Riva kit, just at a lower price. Then I found this one from Macsboost: http://macsboost.com/yamaha-performance/svho/macsboost-yamaha-waverunner-svho-sho-blow-off-valve.html , it looks similar to an HKS but is so I'm told "a custom built BOV with our own tuning for better performance." Has anyone used these or any other alternatives to the Riva and if so how well do they do?

Thanks

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20170627_193837.jpg I went with the 50mm Tial. Sounds great and is super reliable.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks nice, did you buy it as a kit or did you pice it together?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bought it assembled, just had to install in place of original hose

Last edited: