• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim Platform cover

Frank S.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
does anyone know where to get a cover for the swim platform? I don’t even know if anyone makes it me but was interested in getting one.

Anthony909

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I ended up making my own with a double sided EVA foam sheet I got on Amazon. I just used cardboard to make a template and cut it with multiple sharp razor blades. I even gave it a bevel. It turned out pretty good for about 30% of the cost of a custom cut mat.

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I ended up making my own with a double sided EVA foam sheet I got on Amazon.
How is the platform foam holding up?

I am looking for some form of foam or mat to put in storage areas to be able to store/transport a metal auger post for when needed at some shallow anchor spots on our main lake...

TY!!!

Anthony909

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How is the platform foam holding up?

I am looking for some form of foam or mat to put in storage areas to be able to store/transport a metal auger post for when needed at some shallow anchor spots on our main lake...

TY!!!
It’s holding up nicely. I think it will need to be replaced in a couple years but so far so good. There is a light layer that can come off if you scrub it with a stiff brush. My dogs nails scratched a few spots when she was trying to climb up once. She’s 75 lbs so it’s expected.

I used some vinyl loop mat for some of my storage compartments. It’s heavier than the EVA foam and breaths better but don’t stick down like the foam does. It’s more money than the foam foot for foot but might fit your needs, as well.

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
It’s holding up nicely. I think it will need to be replaced in a couple years but so far so good. There is a light layer that can come off if you scrub it with a stiff brush. My dogs nails scratched a few spots when she was trying to climb up once. She’s 75 lbs so it’s expected.

I used some vinyl loop mat for some of my storage compartments. It’s heavier than the EVA foam and breaths better but don’t stick down like the foam does. It’s more money than the foam foot for foot but might fit your needs, as well.
Do you happen to have a link to either the foam or loop mat still?

TY!!!

Anthony909

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you happen to have a link to either the foam or loop mat still?

TY!!!
Here is a link to the vinyl loop. It’s not the same company I got mine from but it looks identical.

https://www.amazon.com/VinLoop-Vinyl-Mat-MattingExperts-Comfortable/dp/B01D1VJCG2

The foam is from Blacktip. They have their own website but you can get on eBay and I think even Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackTip-Jetsports-traction-Sea-Doo-Footwell/dp/B00843WACQ

The adhesive on the foam from Blacktip works really well.

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length