• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX192 Horn Replacement

oakley24

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Figured I would share a link to the replacement that I got for my 2014 SX192 horn that sounded like a frog with laryngitis.

I am not sure what other boats it will fit, but if your horn looks like the pics below, and the grille is 3.2" x 5.6" and the mounting holes are 4.5" apart, this should work. It was an easy replacement, just remove the screws, pull the grille and horn out, unhook the 2 wires, and replace.

20220727_173404.jpg
20220727_165141.jpg

FIAMM 5190512 Marine Horn with Stainless Steel Grill

Last edited: