• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SOLD T-Shirts, Polos, Tank tops, Hats and totes can be ORDERED NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes, more SWAG is ready for those of you interested in shirts, hats and bags! Actual photos of the Polos are still pending. The directions on how to order the new stuff are in the order form, but I'll recap them here too.

ORDERS CAN NOW BE PLACED ONLINE AT ISLAND JAY!

Jet Boaters

BIG FROG CUSTOM T-SHIRTS OF OLDSMAR
3800 Tampa Road, #120,
Oldsmar, Florida 34677
(813) 749-0881

Fill in the areas in yellow on the form. Your address etc, logo color, shirt color, and the # of shirts of each type. The sheet will auto calculate the totals for you. Once you have the order form completed, email it to the store and then call them with your credit card info. They will discuss any questions they have (if any), and begin processing your order.

Below are mock ups of the shirts, hats and tote. Once I have photos of the Polos and cool dry shirts I'll add them to this thread or replace the mock ups with the actuals.

T-Shirts Mock up Item #s 1,3,5 7 (C1 Logo-Star):
Shirt #1.jpg
Actual Photo (this was a first run shirt--the front logo will be a bit bigger on the final run):
C1 Logo Star photos.jpg
T-Shirt Mock up Item# 2,4,6,8 (C3 Logo-Boat):
Shirt #2.jpg
Actual Photo(this was a first run shirt--the front logo will be a bit bigger on the final run):
C3 Logo Boat photos.jpg
Polo Mock up item # 9,10,11:
FYI-the Harriton Polos run 1/2 to 1 size larger. I ordered a large and should have gone medium.
Polo-yellow.JPG

Tank Top Mock up item #12 (line logo):
tank top pink.JPG
Actual Photo (this is light pink by the way--hard to tell in the photo)
tank lite pink.jpg
Hat mock up Item #13,14 (item #13 is a special price-blue hat only) The final one WON'T have the swooshes through the logo
HAT CROP.jpg

Item #15 Boat tote mock up:
Boat tote photo.jpg

Edited to correct tax on order form! Thanks @andy07sx230ho

Attachments

Last edited:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Photos of the embroidered Polos (and a redo of the hat) will be ready in the next couple of days!

Just when you'd told your wife that you were done spending money on boat stuff!! Put this in the clothing budget!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Everything looks GREAT!! Pretty soon I will have stickers, a flag, t-shirts and a hat!!!

I'm not sure that I understand what the difference in the two hats is?

Also, I'm not much of a fashion guy, does anyone have a recommendation or suggestion for buying the Gildan or Hanes t-shirts? Are they pretty much the same, or are there big differences?

Are the hats one size fits all? Do they have velcro on the back or do they snap or have a buckle?

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I can't open the file for the order form??

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@Volffas I believe the Hanes shirt is the cool dry material, like wetness wicking..

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Volffas I believe the Hanes shirt is the cool dry material, like wetness wicking..
Ok, I think that is the one I will pick.... Most of my t-shirts are 100% cotton, so I'm still not 100% sure, but at least they sound comfortable!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't open the file for the order form??
You have to click on the picture or the blue title. Just clicking inside the box doesn't work. Hopefully that helps. I also noticed that when I opened the form it was very small and I needed to make the block bigger by dragging on it.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Ok, I think that is the one I will pick.... Most of my t-shirts are 100% cotton, so I'm still not 100% sure, but at least they sound comfortable!
I'm not 100% sure but I think the Hanes cool dry also had the tag printed on it, not the itchy sewn on tag...LOL I hate those tags!!!
m

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@Voltage I downloaded the file but it won't open from my tablet or my phone

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Voltage I downloaded the file but it won't open from my tablet or my phone
I think it is an excel form so you will probably only be able to open it on something that already has excel installed.

EDIT: I just opened it on my iphone so that isn't the issue.

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is there only one style tank top? i.e. is there a mens version as well as a womens version?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@maboat there isn't a men's tank at this time. But we will add items as we go.
@Zarrella not sure why you can't open the form, what tablet are you using? Might have to open on a PC or Mac?
@JC6275 if you click on the blue link for the shirt, it will take you to the web page giving the description of the shirts. The Hanes cool dry is 100% polyester.
@Volffas the difference in the 2 t-shirts is one is cotton, one is polyester. I was skeptical on the poly as I've always worn a cotton shirt, but the cool dry is nice when it is REALLY hot out. The difference in the 2 hats is that the blue hat he has stock of and is offering $2 less than the other colors he doesn't have stock handy.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Julian I believe on the order form the formula in the Total cell (S41) is incorrect. Currently the formula is =IF(SUM(S39)>0, SUM((S39*S40)+S39),""), where S39 is the merchandise total and S40 is the tax, based on the current formula my $73.10 order plus $5.12 tax comes to $447.15, ouch. I believe the formula should be =if(sum(S39)>0, sum(S39:S40), ""), which would give me a total of $78.22.

Also, is it correct to charge tax on the shipping and handling, I thought tax should only be paid on the merchandise?

Julian's above form is now correct.

Last edited:

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Julian I just made my order, according to Tyler I am the first order.

EVERYONE, please use the excel order that I have attached below. If you use the one Julian posted above it will calculate your tax incorrectly, my form has corrected that issue.

Things I learned will ordering.
  1. If you want the same item but in different colors you have to copy the item row from column A to column Q and then paste it into one of the blank rows 16-20.
    1. For instance I want a couple of colors of Men's Hanes Cool Dry shirt with C1 Logo.
      1. I copied row 20 (Item # 5) columns A to Q and pasted it in row 31 and 32.
      2. Your Item #'s will be out of order but that is not an issue.
  2. After you fill out the Excel order form and before you email it to Tyler save it as a PDF then send Tyler the PDF version. This makes it easier for him to print out your order, also he can't inadvertently change your Excel order form.
Hope this helps everyone.

My form removed, use the one Julian posted above, it is now correct.

Last edited:

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh noes! Swag....... 100 Words You Could Say Instead of Swag - Watsky:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here are stitching options for those who want hats and shirts....can do pretty much any colors. Sorry I can't rotate it properly on my Ipad....I'll fix it when I have my laptop out.
stitch samples sized.jpg

They look really nice...no?

Last edited:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length