• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

T Top Cargo net storage for preservers

moosenumerotres

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Any source for these so I don't have to make my own?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have one that I will sell you. PM me if your interested.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If your looking for an alternative, I purchased one of those cheap 4 packs from Amazon. (Link below)

This pack fits perfectly in the changing room when pushed up under the floor toward the front. My girls use the potty all the time and this is completely out of their way, really nice for under the floorboard. You can also put the type IV throwable one on top of it and a tool box next to it…

This isn’t the most convenient location if you actually had an emergency, but makes things legal and doesn’t take up any valuable storage. I keep the life jackets we actually use for tubing/boarding in the bow storage ( left side) and use the fish cooler (right side) as the kids ice chest. The ice chest under captains seat is for adult beverages…

Anyway, just mentioning this because where I boat it’s very unlikely I’ll ever use these life jackets and I don’t want them on my TTop or taking up space that makes the 210 so good for hosting

Seachoice Life Vest, Type II Personal Flotation Device – USCG Approved – Multiple Sizes and Colors https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AJVFIPM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_RGJ5MYC1283EHMDEYMZG

Flowt Type IV Throwable Flotation, Foam Cushion, USCG Approved https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Q3U362/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_V0K46FN4609CWT8XSFDR