• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake Gathering June 8 thu 12, 2017

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello all. Was on the lake today, and got me thinking about the meet up. Sooooo....lets get the ball rolling here..any suggestions on months that you prefer?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it coincides with the last week of June, I'd be able to stop by. We're on the lake that week for our annual family reunion. We stay on Indian Point, at Rock Lane.

If it's another weekend, I might be able to talk the wife and kids into another trip to the lake. :)

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The way our schedule is looking I will not be able to plan and we won't be able to attend a June meet up this year.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We may be down there in early June staying at Big Cedar end of the lake.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow the normal crowed is thinning! I am in for whatever date Ron.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok ill call it. Same weekend as last year. June 8-12. Locations will be comparable to last year...

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think a couple of the normal crowd is wanting to go to bimini so vacation has to be saved. It is going to be a roller coaster year for the STL crew for sure.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well like last year..ill be there like 10 weeks over the summer. And im on the water every day weather permits..and some day ill do bimini..some day

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We may be interested in coming up for that weekend if we hadn't sold the Yamaha by then. We've been to Table Rock one other time for a week vacation and loved it. It may take some convincing on my part to get them to go instead of spending the weekend on the cruiser. If we are going to go we probably need to book something soon. We stayed in a cabin at the Kimberling City resort last time in a cabin and we still talk about. We'd most likely do a 3 day weekend to enjoy it a little more. We wouldn't necessarily need a cabin, but a room with a fridge and microwave and an available slip to rent for the weekend would be perfect. Something around a $100 a night plus the slip would be ideal.

Y'all have any recommendations?

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We may be interested in coming up for that weekend if we hadn't sold the Yamaha by then. We've been to Table Rock one other time for a week vacation and loved it. It may take some convincing on my part to get them to go instead of spending the weekend on the cruiser. If we are going to go we probably need to book something soon. We stayed in a cabin at the Kimberling City resort last time in a cabin and we still talk about. We'd most likely do a 3 day weekend to enjoy it a little more. We wouldn't necessarily need a cabin, but a room with a fridge and microwave and an available slip to rent for the weekend would be perfect. Something around a $100 a night plus the slip would be ideal.

Y'all have any recommendations?
Kimberling city resort is 15 min boat ride to Indian point. Indian point area, Rock lane has so 2 bedroom condos as well as motel rooms. Motel rooms are big with a small fridge not sure about microwave or price. calm waters resort is a mom and pop resort. they were updating the A frames a years ago. Both place have docks and launch ramp at resorts. You can google, resort on Indian point table rock/ Branson mo

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We really like Rock Lane, as well. http://rocklane.com/ Their slips are $20 per night. Marina is actually separate from resort, so you could find lodging cheaper elsewhere and still use them for a slip. Has a Charlie's Steak & Ribs on site, as well as Tiki Hut outdoor entertainment in the evenings. If you prefer to stay elsewhere, you can still boat up to the restaurant and Hut. MarineMax also has a dealership dock... It's a decent sized marina.

My cousin stayed here last summer http://www.thevillageatindianpoint.com/ condos were super nice. Not sure if they have slips or not. It's next door to Rock Lane.

Indian Point State Park Campground and Marina is just down the hill. http://www.indianpoint.org/ http://www.indianpointmarina.com/ https://www.recreation.gov/camping/indian-point/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=71223 RV sites are $21 per night. Grass was a little tall last time we camped there, but nice facilities.

Someone else mentioned Big Cedar http://www.bigcedar.com/ I've eaten lunch there, but never stayed. It looks incredible, but probably a little pricier.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I take it the main group tries to stay together in the Indian point area. I'll look into it and see if the wife would be interested in this trip. Thanks guys!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So I take it the main group tries to stay together in the Indian point area. I'll look into it and see if the wife would be interested in this trip. Thanks guys!
Well, I can't speak to that... I'm too new to have attended the actual meetup. We just love the lake and make 1-2 trips a year down.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I want to see if someone can park 3 boats to the raft at the same time like we did last year....LOL

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Serious good times last year..ill check with mybdad. He has a resort and motel..walking distance to indian point marina..will have to rent slips from there

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ill post some rates when i hear back..it is the cottage resort, http://cottageresort.us/
They have a variety of choices for rooms and its like your normal mom and pop type of place. Not a 5 star hilton just an fyi..No dock..but indian point marina there. When we stayed..wed walk to breakfast at the floating cafe..

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks fine with us @Ronald . We don't need anything fancy, just clean and comfortable for the 4 of us. If we can walk from the room to the docked boat or even a good restaurant that's a great bonus. Looking forward to seeing what he has to offer.

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cottage inn on indian point. $100 a night..2 bedroom, full kitchen and frig. June is peak season so its about $30 discount if i recall...tjere are still some available..bit they fill to capacity every season fyi...motel rooms are much cheaper in the $60 range i believe.. just an option.. also has a grocery store on site..and camp ground parallel to the property. Cheers all
The store is the red roof building to the right

Attachments

Last edited:

RadioWaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry this is off subject but you were on the lake on Dec 31??????

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Why yes i was. Like to get out when i can. Lol