• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Talk about plush!

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is the nicest boat house i have ever seen..... this i'm sure cost more than my house, truck, boat and land.

That is very COOL!!! Get out the checkbook!!!

Hell yeah that is awesome! I am going to help my buddy redo his lift to accommodate his new boat and I could make this work rather well...

That is sweet!! Get out the check book is right.

Yeah but real boaters have busted knuckles from the winch slipping, skinned shins from slipping off the trailer and rope burns from the boat slipping off the trailer too fast when launching. Ok, ok...I want one to. :D

If you can afford that boathouse I doubt you need easy access for cleaning and maintenance. Someone else would take care of such annoying chores...

You may also want to check out John Winn's (one of the original FourWinns) lake house on Round Lake in Charlevoix, Michigan. It was on the market a few years ago. Was priced a bit under $10 million, I think.
It's location is as spectacular as the boat house and the attached residence. Round Lake is a large harbor on the channel between Lake Charlevoix and Lake Michigan. Paradise. (sigh)

John Winn Round Lake Boathouse 5.JPG
John Winn Round Lake Boathouse 4.JPG John Winn Round Lake Boathouse 3.JPG John Winn Round Lake Boathouse 2.JPG John Winn Round Lake Boathouse.JPG

I've seen that house featured on one of those "Epic" shows. Pretty dang cool!

Sweet boathouse.

Did that seadoo ski have some sort of suspension on it? I don't follow skis that much and that may be old news but interesting!

@Jebinok while I appreciate you letting me park my boat in your front yard, you just raised the bar! With that setup I would not have to come back to your house at 12:30am to install the anti-pooling poles in the rain!

@Jebinok I just revisited this thread...looks like I kind of hijacked it. Apologies, did not intend to do that.

I would LOVE to have a setup like in your video. Very cool.

@GiddYupJoe, that model seadoo had a fully suspended upper section independent from the lower hull. Pretty cool.

Nice Jeb. I need one on Texoma!

Nice setup!!! I want it!!

Back