• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tampa Bay St. Pattys Day Weekend

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
It's my buddy's birthday so we are going to bring a bunch of friends to Bunce's Pass on Sunday. I figured I would see if any fellow jetboaters want to meet up and party for the day. I will for sure be out in my red SX210 and with a pair of Red and Yellow SeaDoo Sparks.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It's going to be cold again after tomorrow, I plan on getting out there today and check on GILLIGAN see if he and the PROFESSOR ever managed to get the boat free.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Maybe I should have clarified - we are going out Sunday the 18th lol.

This weekend is still showing Sunny and 74 - should be fine boating but I considered about the wind... last I looked still says 14mph.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well sure now you expect me to believe there is more than one Sunday in March I suppose!