• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tango Bimini Top

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Hey everybody. With the cold weather nearing an end, and the motor reinstalled, I’m eyeballing bimini tops. @WILL IHNE has the top mounted the way I was thinking of doing it. Most tops I’m finding are 46” off the deck. With the side mounts that would bring it down, and offer more width. Thoughts?

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
@WILL IHNE can I get some pictures of how your bimini is mounted? I have it set up, just not drilling holes until I know it’s exactly how I want it. Thanks man.

WILL IHNE

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
@WILL IHNE can I get some pictures of how your bimini is mounted? I have it set up, just not drilling holes until I know it’s exactly how I want it. Thanks man.
She is all covered up for the winter

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length

WILL IHNE

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Hopefully you can enjoy it soon, I took my seats out before winter to get them redone.

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
I’m ready to go get the hours in on the break in. I think the first while is going to be as soon as we can put in to the river. I’ll just leave it on the trailer and adjust the carbs. Then take it out and putt around. Been working outside this week. Ready for some good weather.

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Pulled the trigger and got the bimini mounted today. Had to manufacture some angled blocks out of plastic. We’ll sure enjoy the shade this summer. 4467F223-701A-4E1E-AB36-C71B3F752B82.jpegBE1A24D8-0594-42E1-AA01-13D190F914DA.jpeg5FF7B98B-C9E5-4CDD-ABA1-7149EE362655.jpeg

WILL IHNE

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
I’d bet you can cut a piece of cardboard to fit the seat pockets, use it as a template to cut plywood for a base, and use a soft stadium seat. Heck, you can even get them in a nice blue color!8594F7CC-5EAE-4960-829B-99E53A54FB30.jpeg