• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Texoma for the Weekend

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So this weekend is me and my wifes wedding anniversary, and she has been yearning to go somewhere for a mini, weekend getaway. She started off trying to talk me into San Francisco or something to that effect. I must be a wizard because I got her to agree to a cabin on Lake Texoma. And the best part is the cabin has a slip so now we are taking the boat too. So if anyone is on the lake this weekend we would love to meet up. We will be there from Thurday night to Sunday afternoon.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice, where are you staying? Mill creek? Too bad I have to work all weekend. Have fun!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@T. Turner happy anniversary and enjoy y'alls getaway. We're away from Texoma and camping at a different lake this weekend so we won't be able to meet up either. But the next time y'all make it up just drop a line on here and we'll be glad to meet up somewhere. We're up most weekends during late spring and summer. What cabins are y'all staying in?

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice, where are you staying? Mill creek? Too bad I have to work all weekend. Have fun!
I believe the cabin is at Lighthouse resort and marina, if I remember correctly. I need to double check that as my wife made the reservation.

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@T. Turner happy anniversary and enjoy y'alls getaway. We're away from Texoma and camping at a different lake this weekend so we won't be able to meet up either. But the next time y'all make it up just drop a line on here and we'll be glad to meet up somewhere. We're up most weekends during late spring and summer. What cabins are y'all staying in?
Thanks and if we come back up that way I will do that. We are going to try to make it up there for one of the gatherings but its hard to schedule stuff that time of year with my job.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Geez such a short notice but I'm so tempted. Only 1hr and half from Texoma. I miss that lake. Drove over it the other day.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want to say we usually have stayed at Coffee creek or something like that when we were there few years ago.

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Geez such a short notice but I'm so tempted. Only 1hr and half from Texoma. I miss that lake. Drove over it the other day.
It's an hour and a half drive for me too, although I have had it planned for a couple of weeks. Lol
If you decide to be spontaneous just give me a shout.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok good deal. I want to come but need to talk with friends that are going out with me this weekend. If not this weekend, I would like to make it up there sometime before Memorial day tho. Even thought of going to Lake Lewisville soon too.

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok good deal. I want to come but need to talk with friends that are going out with me this weekend. If not this weekend, I would like to make it up there sometime before Memorial day tho. Even thought of going to Lake Lewisville soon too.
This will be the first time I have been to Texoma in 11 years. We usually go to Lewisville or Eagle Mountain on the weekends because of proximity.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh ok I see. Well I like Lewisville too and probably will make it down there few times this summer as few of my good buddies live in Dallas and surrounding areas. You have me tempted to take off work tomorrow to go to lake now haha. I need a vacation.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bit of a drive for me, unfortunately. But I am thinking I might be on Conroe tomorrow...

Happy anniversary to the both of you!

T. Turner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh ok I see. Well I like Lewisville too and probably will make it down there few times this summer as few of my good buddies live in Dallas and surrounding areas. You have me tempted to take off work tomorrow to go to lake now haha. I need a vacation.
Peer pressure to come to the dark side.... lol i had to take off for this to happen too. My wife is a teacher do she wss skready off cause tomorrow is Good Friday.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So lucky you too! I'm itching to go right now. Man tough call. Lol.