• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thailand Charter Boats, Marina and General look around.

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In my previous post i have showed you videos of the boat accidents that happen here and the man that lost his leg, As you can see on the video that no checks were done following the accidents, The Korean boat crew ran away but returned in the next few days and handed themselves into the Police the usual reason for this is that they were probably drunk and if they had stayed at the scene they would have been tested and thrown straight in jail so returning a few days after they carried on as normal with no charges laid against them, The excuse here is always a freak wave well I've been boating here for many years and have yet to come across a freak wave conditions here are usually perfect but that's not saying it doesn't happen,In this post i show you around the Marina and try to give you a little insight into the daily activities that go on there, I hope you find these posts interesting, I will later do a post on the Marina where i keep my Boat as there is a vast difference although there are Charter Boats there they are of a different type and sail to the far Islands and there are no wooden Boats here at all, Ok here are some more Photos for you to look at i hope you enjoy.

IMG_2252.JPG
One of the old launching tractors they go on for ever

IMG_2249.JPG
Inside one of the wooden charter boats bench seats so you can get more passengers in

IMG_2257.JPG
Unloading the rubbish from Koh Larn Island

IMG_2256.JPG

These are the supply Boats for Koh Larn Island

IMG_2266.JPG IMG_2267.JPG

Massive Horsepower for this kind of Boat to take

IMG_2265.JPG
That's his Lifeboat i think

IMG_2261.JPG
Taking compressors to the Islands

IMG_2269.JPG
There are a few small shops at the Marina for soda and snacks

IMG_2276.JPG

This was about his 5th attempt to line the Boat up with the trailer, he just powered it on in the end as the tractor driver was loosing his patience with him.
IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2242.JPG

Shots of the new Marina that's under construction and Bali High Pier where the Boats go from to the Island if passengers are not collected from the Beach, I hope you enjoyed the Photos go and check the videos in my other post regarding the Boating accidents that happen here.

Back