• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thank you for accepting me. Happy holiday everyone..

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Krats

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome: to the forum! Wonderful people here with tons of knowledge. Please post pics of your boat and fun on the boat. We all love pics. Enjoy!!!

rioryanjr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Did a complete switch over from furuno to all Raymarine Axiom 12/9 mfd with EV-1/p70Rs control, Doppler 24in. radar.
Intellian satellite for kicks. I did most of the electrical electronic install.
I'm a little lost on how to connect the auto pilot pump wires Blk and Red wire to the pump which drive the steering Ram.
Do I disconnect the existing pump wires and replace it with the auto pilot wire or connect them both together on the pump side.
any assistance on how to deal with this connection is greatly appreciated..

Tons of work was just done on my boat this year. complete transom/OD to diesel replacement. took 10 months to finish due to on and off work progress due to corvid.

Attachments

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A lot late to the question. I assume you have found your answer. Not all that familiar with the ram type autopilot as I have a wheel pilot on our Beneteau. I installed an Axiom 9RV and an Ev-100 autopilot, I assume yours is a 150, being a pump. Did a schematic come with the ram?