• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thank you!

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I want to thank everyone on this site for all the help and tips provided in the last 2-3 years. I have moved on from boat ownership, and a new chapter of my life. You guys make owning these boats not so intimidating and daunting to jet boat newbies. I am staying on the forum since its probably the best group of people on the interwebs?. I have and will continue to pay it forward to my few friends who now have yamahas. Special shout out to the members who helped me install my amps and speaker over the winter (that I never got to enjoy...lmao) I guess for now I'll be a passenger on a 252 for the time being. (What a shame). Have a great day and God bless...

Good luck and keep us updated on your next chapter

I want to thank everyone on this site for all the help and tips provided in the last 2-3 years. I have moved on from boat ownership, and a new chapter of my life.
Boating never leaves you...unless you didn't really love it from the start. If you loved it like we do, you'll find a way to get back into a boat again.
We'll wait patiently for your return...
:)

Good luck to you. Your course thru life will bring you full circle. Kinda like a Yamaha with out steering correction. Lol. A little sidebar...back in 1991, May, just before we married, we bought a 25' SeaRay and the farm on the same day. I went to boat closing and she went to the farm closing. We used the boat for a couple of years but growing time and boating time interfered. The boat sat for a couple of years before we sold it. Fifteen years went by working on the farm before we bought the Yamaha and we were back at it. The rest is documented on this site.
You will boat again. Fair well while you are on the hard.

P.S. Don't wait 15 years.:winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:
Back