• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thanks for the memories!

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the memories Yamaha. We bought our first jet boat a Yamaha AR 230 and brought you back to life. We tried out this thing called surfing and got hooked instantly. We moved up to a Yamaha Limited 212 and loved how quiet and refined you were. We liked the surf wave even more....but my wife liked the idea of more time surfing and less time setting up as we are only given one life to live. Time is precious on planet earth.

So thanks to everyone in this group especially Will Owen and All his great products at Jet Boat Pilot. Thanks to Gatlin Wake Wedge and all there products...together, you gave my family 3 summers of fun fun fun.

With limited planetary occupation we have decided to bribe our 3 almost adult children. To get them to keep hanging with mom and dad we have decided to move on to a full out surf boat. So. A fond farewell to Yamaha and all you have to offer...the most boat for your money hands down, bar none...no one closer....and pretty much bullet proof.

Now on to larger waves, larger costs, larger gas fill ups, more maintenance and larger end of year winterization bill....all in the name of chasing the ultimate wave. That or I'm having a VERY bad 49 yr old Mid Life Crisis.

Enjoy your summer. Some of you on here know our situation with my wife from previous posts.....So make the most of EACH and EVERY SINGLE DAY! God only gives you once chance with no "do-over's". People will never remember what you had, but they will always remember how you made them FEEL. Take someone out boating this summer and give them memories to last a lifetime.

It's A Good Life!

Marc & Kathryn Messinger

Attachments

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love your outlook!
Cheers to a great summer on the water!!

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Awesome! Best of luck to your wife & family, hope your family lives it up and creates some great memories.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Congratulations on the new ride! Love your post. I won't hold your conversion against you ;)

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations! Beautiful Tigê, enjoy!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Congrats! Don't blame you one bit. Question, did you buy the truck in blue to match the boat? Luv the color. Good luck, have fun, stay safe and enjoy!!! Now, get going making memories...

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the memories Yamaha. We bought our first jet boat a Yamaha AR 230 and brought you back to life. We tried out this thing called surfing and got hooked instantly. We moved up to a Yamaha Limited 212 and loved how quiet and refined you were. We liked the surf wave even more....but my wife liked the idea of more time surfing and less time setting up as we are only given one life to live. Time is precious on planet earth.

So thanks to everyone in this group especially Will Owen and All his great products at Jet Boat Pilot. Thanks to Gatlin Wake Wedge and all there products...together, you gave my family 3 summers of fun fun fun.

With limited planetary occupation we have decided to bribe our 3 almost adult children. To get them to keep hanging with mom and dad we have decided to move on to a full out surf boat. So. A fond farewell to Yamaha and all you have to offer...the most boat for your money hands down, bar none...no one closer....and pretty much bullet proof.

Now on to larger waves, larger costs, larger gas fill ups, more maintenance and larger end of year winterization bill....all in the name of chasing the ultimate wave. That or I'm having a VERY bad 49 yr old Mid Life Crisis.

Enjoy your summer. Some of you on here know our situation with my wife from previous posts.....So make the most of EACH and EVERY SINGLE DAY! God only gives you once chance with no "do-over's". People will never remember what you had, but they will always remember how you made them FEEL. Take someone out boating this summer and give them memories to last a lifetime.

It's A Good Life!

Marc & Kathryn Messinger
That is one beautiful boat. Good luck with it.

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats! Don't blame you one bit. Question, did you buy the truck in blue to match the boat? Luv the color. Good luck, have fun, stay safe and enjoy!!! Now, get going making memories...
It's just worked out that way..I bought and bedazzled my new F150 April 2020 when Ford was giving them away thinkin we were all gonna die. Paid 38 out the door for a 3.6 twin turbo 2020
. Than I spent April in quarantine "bedazzling" it with graphics, wheels etc. Than bought the boat this February before boat madness kicked in. I love it when a plan comes togethor.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
It's just worked out that way..I bought and bedazzled my new F150 April 2020 when Ford was giving them away thinkin we were all gonna die. Paid 38 out the door for a 3.6 twin turbo 2020
. Than I spent April in quarantine "bedazzling" it with graphics, wheels etc. Than bought the boat this February before boat madness kicked in. I love it when a plan comes togethor.
That's a damn good deal for the truck, wish I could stumble upon one of those right now

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Where do you spend most of your time on the water? As a Sconnie, I had to look up where Wind Lake was out of curiosity. You're only a short drive to Michigan or Lake Geneva. I may go down to LG this summer, but so many lakes already on the list for this summer. :)

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where do you spend most of your time on the water? As a Sconnie, I had to look up where Wind Lake was out of curiosity. You're only a short drive to Michigan or Lake Geneva. I may go down to LG this summer, but so many lakes already on the list for this summer. :)
We are lucky, we spend 90 Percent of our time on a teeny little lake called Lake Denoon that is nearly impossible to get on unless you live on the lake but we have a private launch and a parking spot 2 doors away. we are one minute from 4 different lakes where we live! But mostly Denoon, A little of Lake Geneva for a pleasure cruise and downtown Milwaukee River for nighttime pleasure cruise as well. We don't boat on Wind Lake...hate that lake..

So many lakes so little boat time in Wisconsin.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
We are lucky, we spend 90 Percent of our time on a teeny little lake called Lake Denoon that is nearly impossible to get on unless you live on the lake but we have a private launch and a parking spot 2 doors away. we are one minute from 4 different lakes where we live! But mostly Denoon, A little of Lake Geneva for a pleasure cruise and downtown Milwaukee River for nighttime pleasure cruise as well. We don't boat on Wind Lake...hate that lake..

So many lakes so little boat time in Wisconsin.
Cool. You sent me down the rabbit hole looking at the MKE river. That looks like a fun way to spend an evening!