• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Bragging Board...

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am starting this thread so that people can post their "greatest catch" pics.

Rules:

• Post pics of your catch from fresh or saltwater
  • Only catch landed on your Jetboat allowed
  • Give a description of the catch.
  • no fish or crustacean too big or too small
  • Pics of happy kids a plus
Have fun....

I'll kick us off....

Good size striper from Lake Powell, Late May 2013.

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What about 2 legged catches on your jet boat?:winkingthumbsup"
TOO funny!... I am trying to keep the thread out of the nsfw section.... A bragging board is a braggng board....If its a two legged catch, so be it!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Is @Sotally Tober around... If so, he will be the instant thread winner . For the 2 legged variety...LOL:winkingthumbsup"

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is @Sotally Tober around... If so, he will be the instant thread winner . For the 2 legged variety...LOL:winkingthumbsup"
Still on extended deployment, I believe. He seems to pop up when needed most. I expect he will appear soon!
(Enough $@&%ing winter, already!)

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is my entry

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I guess I'm going to have to get my fishin' pole dusted off!! :cool:

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Nothing better than fishing in style in my Yamaha Jet boat :). Well that was 07/FEBRUARY 2015.... But ole man winter will not let go here in south Louisiana. I am not complaining because it is a lot worse elsewhere now. But ready to get back on the water and fish, ride, and dive. Not trying to show off (oh maybe a little :)) , just allowing for some warmth thoughts to enter my mind! Alonso, Just so I dont lose my early competitive edge on this post the group of 4 fishermen quickly caught our limit of 1 per person. So my 2015 season started early with good results. As you see from the pictures we could have caught this type and size of fish every cast. We kept 4 Bull Redfish and 1 black drum and called it quits because all we could catch were too big! A few more pictures to share! I will also have to make ready my new boat - a 2015 242 Ls. It will be rigged out a little different for fishing and not sure how I will protected to two stren seats from blood and guts :(. I would like to hear any ideas on covers or someway to protect these seats during fishing activities. I am selling my 2013 ar24o and on swim platform only had the upper deck back cushions and they never got in the way. But I can see some fishermen stepping and flopping fish on the seats in new boat! image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Jackew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Oh yeah, I want bonus points for happy kids! They may not look like it, but two of those fishermen are kids lol! :). :).

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@utahrd , I am sorry I got the thread off topic adding a species! But you may want to have a few categories anyway...like salt water AND fresh water!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Father son camping trip to Lake Powell last year we caught 54 of these Stripers on anchovies

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Addicted

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Father son camping trip to Lake Powell last year we caught 54 of these Stripers on anchovies
That sounds and looks like a great trip. Obviously he doesn't know it yet, but he will grow to cherish those times with dad. Nice work!

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
God Bless Lake Powell!!!!

Good Hope Bay....2011...Boys camping trip