• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Last Texoma Gathering As a Couple July 14th 2018

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The wife and I have enjoyed our Time with our friends on the lake and sadly I believe this will be out last time, My wonderful wife of 26 yrs in march was diagnosed with stage four terminal cancer the 3 of Oct 2017. She enjoys the lake so much i cant get anything done around the house in summer cause she has me taking her to the lake, We renewed our vowes on July 14 2012 on our 20th year of marriage, we were going to do it again on our 40th. But sadly she will not make it till then. If she makes it till july I am going to surprise her with another renewal on the 14th on the lake with friends and family. Traci is a wonderful woman and a better wife. I will keep everyone posted on her health to determine if she will be able to come out this July. If she is unable to make july i may try to make it sooner, but time will tell. It is with a heavy heart i tell yall this, but right now it is not about me, its about Traci. The doctor gave her till September next year, And I pray she can still have some fun on the lake this summer, it is what she lives for.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is terrible new I really hate to hear about that and my family will keep her in our prayers.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jebinok Thank you for sharing. You are doing a wonderful thing.
You know, miracles happen. I certainly hope it could happen to you guys.
Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

--

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

KyleP

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So sorry to hear this! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Cancer is the worst. See it more and more and more. I hope she has a smile for you till the end!

Gadiel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So very sorry, I hope you her can enjoy the time you have left until the end

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Very sad to hear this news. Cancer sucks the energy out of everything around it. If possible live every day like you stole it. My wife of 26 yrs keeps telling me that positive energy is healing. I am sure it is difficult to wrap ones head around what she is going through. Take her where ever she feels like going and no matter how difficult, make her laugh every day. Wishing the best to you both. Sincerely David

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm so sorry Jeb! Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers.

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Jebinok , many prayer to your family and extremely heartbreaking to hear of her health. Sending you and Traci some Jetboaters.net LOVE and Prayers.

Please keep us posted

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry to hear this, I've got it on the calendar and would love to bring the family up there to join you

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very sorryvto hear your family will be and our prays and a miracle will happen.
May God bless you guys.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. When my wife was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer it was like an atom bomb was dropped on us. I just tried to keep her positive and focused on the fight. I knew there were others out there fighting a much tougher battle. I am so sorry about the news. All I can say is make every moment count. I'm right across the border. If you ever need anything let me know!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Jeb, I am just in shock. And I am sure that pales to what your dealing with. Both Clara and I have thought and been thinking about you and Traci today. Life is a wonderful thing but it is really a miracle and we are all much more fragile than we realize. It is wonderful that the two of you have enjoyed your lives to the fullest. We have the two of you in our thoughts and prayers. If you haven’t already, get hold of a good hospice agency and get all the he help for both her...and you. You may remember Clara is a hospice nurse. They are angels and can help to bring comfort, dignity, and brightness to however many days are ahead. Jeb, if we can do anything, you know how to reach me.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I still praying she is going to be OK. We will support you guys anyway we can.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes, but is @Scottintexas gonna be the only one for the gathering? LOL

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You know we'll be there too!

ApelilaRains

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Jebinok Sorry, I forgot to mention that we will be there, just let us know. I'd love to make you a small anniversary cake as well ❤ If you haven't already thought about that. One less item for you to think about!

www.facebook.com/geeliciousconfections

Last edited: