• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Masters

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you're a golfer, then you can relate to the excitement of the rest of this week!! Nothing like golf at The Masters. I participate in a Masters Draft, kinda like fantasy baseball. You pick 5 players and play the 3 lowest scores for the tournament. Can't wait till moving day! I got:
Rory
Brooks Koepka
Charley Hoffman
JB Holmes
Byeong Hun An

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I got chocked up pretty bad watching Jack do the ceremonial start without Arnie, and then pointing to the sky before he tee'd the ball.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm hoping hometown guy Dustin Johnson didn't hurt his back to bad in yesterdays fall at the house he is renting. Luckily this year I will at the course on Sunday, there will be a ton of people there but it is still worth going.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you're a golfer, then you can relate to the excitement of the rest of this week!! Nothing like golf at The Masters. I participate in a Masters Draft, kinda like fantasy baseball. You pick 5 players and play the 3 lowest scores for the tournament. Can't wait till moving day! I got:
Rory
Brooks Koepka
Charley Hoffman
JB Holmes
Byeong Hun An
Good thing you didn't pull Dustin Johnson, he just withdrew from the Masters, sad day. :(

Chase Worthington

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm sitting with 129.50 after Day 1. I took:

Rickie
Henley
Phil
Rahm
P. Reed
Sneds

What are your points looking like? Holy Charlie Hoffman haha

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So far I've gone
I'm currently sitting 3rd and 8 strokes behind 1st. If Rory and Charlie have a good day today I might be in the money!!