• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The midwest "I'm HEADED...."

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey everyone! Talking to everyone at meet ups like @Shelbyville always brings up the fact that many of us want to hang more often and besides a little number exchanging i would love to see where and when people go and how others could join!
Just post where you plan to go, and then when there post a pic or maybe afterwards!
@Midwest
Hope to see you on the water!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
This Saturday (tomorrow) i am headed out to the Chicago air show. I will be launching from Hammond marina as it is free for Indiana residents and shoot up to Chicago. If the big yachts stir it up too much i may be behind the breaker to the south of Navy Pier.
This has not been the best for raft ups. A big yacht may come by and throw a 6' wake at you!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Augieol65 Breakwalls!!! LOL!! High Lake Levels have rendered some of them virtually nonexistent!

@Midwest How about some Lake Geneva action on Sunday?!?! We'll be there, beautiful lake... who's in?

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Augieol65 Breakwalls!!! LOL!! High Lake Levels have rendered some of them virtually nonexistent!

@Midwest How about some Lake Geneva action on Sunday?!?! We'll be there, beautiful lake... who's in?
That’s for sure! Out there yesterday the ones north of navy pier by the play pen still have some height above water but last week the waves were just coming over the top of them.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

We'll be on Lake Geneva on Sunday as well. I'm sure we'll see you at Bigfoot Bay.

WestMIJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well be out there as well again this year! Wind and wave forecast is looking for a very comfortable day outside the breakwalls. Last year Friday was a bit rough
Augie
What app is this screen shot from? We are on Lake Michigan out of Grand Haven.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I use wind finder to check the forecasted winds. Windy also is nice app to double check

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This Saturday (tomorrow) i am headed out to the Chicago air show. I will be launching from Hammond marina as it is free for Indiana residents and shoot up to Chicago. If the big yachts stir it up too much i may be behind the breaker to the south of Navy Pier.
This has not been the best for raft ups. A big yacht may come by and throw a 6' wake at you!
Still planning on going out? We are currently debating a no go due to weather.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We have a large group going to Shelbyville Lake for Labor Day weekend. @Midwest

Next year we are putting our camper full time at Table Rock anyone visiting that lake next summer definitely hit us up. We will show you were Jetboaters Cove is !

20190807_220017.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Next year we are putting our camper full time at Table Rock anyone visiting that lake next summer definitely hit us up. We will show you were Jetboaters Cove is !

View attachment 103090
We have a small (but very cool) group going to Bull Shoals Lake, AR for LD weekend. We don't have a Jetboaters Cove there.
(We have the whole freaking lake!)
:cool::cigar:

--

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Still planning on going out? We are currently debating a no go due to weather.
I saw 3 other Yamahas out there! We ended upa bit late so parked towards outside but a yacht with some cute girls parked next door.
It always amazes me how powerful those jets are!
The rain was annoying but tolerable. My in laws rode with and we had fun. After the show we jumped the waves for a bit and found the beach inside the harbour by Hammond.
Went to El Salto after for dinner in Schererville. 20190817_103645.jpg20190817_135841.jpg20190817_135851.jpg

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Midwest heading to Lake Koshkonong to test out my new trim tabs (once these storms pass).

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Midwest heading to Lake Koshkonong to test out my new trim tabs (once these storms pass).
Be sure to cut your speed and angle the waves (if you can) just like with boat wakes. Have fun and good luck.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ya kinda bummed. Maybe I’ll head out tomorrow...

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 103090
Would love to get the boat out to Table Rock. Lived in Springfield for 14 years, met my wife there, and 3 of my 4 kids were born there. Always loved going to Table Rock - a lot of good memories. Still have a lot of friends in the area. Need to get out there again.

Lasiter06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Heading to Koshkonong tomorrow. Finally get a chance to try out these new trim tabs!