• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Thinking about doing my first run of the year !!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like the tittle says I'm thinking about doing my first run of the year this weekend !!! But do to the river levels I might have to pull her to a lake , but water temp is above 60 so might get some surfing in !!! Will have to see !!!

What lake? I need to run mine to get the oil topped of on the water and would like to fill the ballast for the first time to start tuning the wake.....not get in though... :confused:

Me too Matt

That is all i will be able to do, the daughter is having friends over in the evening.

Dont
What lake? I need to run mine to get the oil topped of on the water and would like to fill the ballast for the first time to start tuning the wake.....not get in though... :confused:[/QUODon't know yet on what lake , and as far as getting in , me and Sarah both swam in a lake this past weekend , and we both agreed that its time !!!

Lol my reply somehow got in your quote !!

LOL, I deciphered it ok. :thumbsup: If I get my board this week I WILL be in the water trying it out.

I thinking I really might try the river ths weekend. hoping the forecast somehow it just falls apart for us and the north

Sunday is looking like the day I would be able to go for sure, but I might be able to squeeze in Saturday but a certain person may get extremely mad at me. I told this person if I get my board I will be on the boat one day this weekend...LOL.

Is Sunday good with everyone or do I need to prepare myself for death by the wife when I go Saturday?

I think im going to get on the Meramec this weekend to stretch her legs and get the oil levels just right. I'm posative I won't be in the water, too damn cold!

That's why God gave us two jets to go fast while we are not getting wet. :)

I know it's a ways away butI just looked at the weather forecast for the weekend. 76 and partly cloudy on Saturday, 80 and sunny on Sunday.I probably just jinxed myself

Sunday is looking like the day I would be able to go for sure, but I might be able to squeeze in Saturday but a certain person may get extremely mad at me. I told this person if I get my board I will be on the boat one day this weekend...LOL.

@jcyamaharider it's too early in the season to get the fight with @jcyamahariders wife. you're right Sundays looking like the prize day

Back