• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Throttle Sync

bhutto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking to buy a Throttle Sync. Thank you!

Engineerslikemath

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I am working on a prototype throttle synch that slips over the top of the throttle levers. You will be able to pull it off and set it to the side anytime you want to have independent control. I will let you know how it goes. If there is enough interest I could look into having some manufactured. I don't know what the price point would be at this moment, but I think they could be very affordable.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Curious if you ever made this...Thanks

Engineerslikemath

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I did indeed. Sorry I didn't touch base on this again. What I made was a sleeve that goes over the throttles. I went through about 4 iterations before I fine tuned it enough to work reasonably. I found that it had a couple of downsides, that worst of these was the fact that it had to be pulled off in order to use the throttles independently. Not a huge deal sure, but it is annoying. It also had to much play in it to keep the throttles "synched". I constantly had to tap one forward or back to get them just right although it was generally pretty close. It was better than not having anything at all, but no where near satisfactory. In all, I have decided to abandon what I was working on and buy a throttle synch this off season.