• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust vector limited lifetime warranty

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Curious what does the warranty cover? I noticed what appears to be one of my thrust vectors bent.....at least it looks that way. Other one doesn't appear to look that way. Odd how it could bend, figured it would snap.

Best pics of have of it right now since I put the boat into storage. I was going to just email you guys, but figured the warranty info may be helpful to others. Also let me know if this is how it's supposed to be, since I'm new to this. 20181110_110955.jpg Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 3.57.28 PM copy.jpg

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot here or email them directly would be what I would do.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Never did hear back, BUT if anyone is interested I was able to actually fix mine. Took a heat gun and warmed up the thrust vector real good, then took 2 pieces of plywood and put a C-clamp on them, and tightened that down real good. Left that overnight to cool and stay in form. This was the next morning when I took off the clamp and wood. Took it out after and it did great. No issues!
20190203_110931.jpg
20190203_110936.jpg