• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Thrust vector XV for sale

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
IMG_2023.JPG
Thrust vector XV for sale used 1 season black/black everything needed here just took them off tonight. New 379 plus shipping looking to get 250 including shipping OBO

georgia8

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Nate, I am installing the thrust vectors and the 5th fin that goes on the articulating keel is not in the box. I need to get that sent to me.

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Everything I have... the dealer installed them when I bought it new. I guess I thought that the cut out was bigger on part that attaches by the reverse bucket to accommodate that? I do not have an articulating keel so guess I am not sure how that mounts or even looks like...

nate kennedy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just went on jet boat pilot and watched the video... I see what you mean now... I bought and paid for the kit through the dealer I will call or stop in tomorrow and see what's up as I never received it when I got my boat.

George Gagov

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are these still available?

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are the TV still available please let me know?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I have a set from a 242 limited but missing a spring and a screw (I think these can be ordered thru jetboatpilot) blue in color and used for 2 seasons. My friend switched to the cobra fins and left these with me. Pm me if interested.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What will be the price for them and will they fit my 2011 sx 240?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
What will be the price for them and will they fit my 2011 sx 240?
They will definitely fit the 2011 sx240. I will find out in the morning from jetboatpilot and get back to you on that. You let me know how much you want to pay + shipping in a pm

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
They will definitely fit the 2011 sx240. I will find out in the morning from jetboatpilot and get back to you on that. You let me know how much you want to pay + shipping in a pm
The ones I have are from a 2013 242 limited.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are they in good condition why are you get out of them?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Are they in good condition why are you get out of them?
They are in excellent condition. Like I said these belong to my friend and he switched to cobras. I have thrust vectors on my boat that I sold 2 weeks back. I am switching to a prop for my next boat and I have no use for the TVs.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
good morning missing any parts for them and also can you find out if they fit my boat so I can make you an offer serious buyer. Please let me know as soon as you can thank you.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Pm sent