• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD THRUST VECTOR XV FOR YAMAHA BOATS 2018 & PRIOR $90

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a set of thrust vector XV that I purchased last year for my 2018 SX195. I used them for a couple of days and decided that I wanted more high speed maneuverability for pulling kids on the tube. I then tried the CJS viper system. I like the viper system better, so if anyone wants a vector XV set, black with black lettering I will sell them for $90 plus postage to wherever I need to ship them.

joby1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see they are 2018 and prior, so they would work on 2008 SX230 HO?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's a fair question though, as I do believe they do actually work for all years as advertised. So keep your eyes open for a dual engine set used, as there should be plenty of them out there with the new TV's being installed now

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, they would work on your boat, but as the others said, it’s just one set. If you can find another black on black single engine set for a reasonable price, then you would be all set.

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Still available?

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks,

Does it come with all the parts needed to install? What condition are they in?
Would you be able to post or send me a pic?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you were in a pinch and wanted them on dual engine boat you could install one of each side... May not be ideal, but if you only found $90 worth of change in the sofa I could respect that :)

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@dlkhmk, yes I have all the parts to install them. They look brand new, as I only had them on the boat for a couple of trips. Here's some pictures of them and all the parts.IMG_3439.jpgIMG_3439.jpgIMG_3440.jpgIMG_3441.jpgIMG_3442.jpgIMG_3443.jpgIMG_3444.jpgIMG_3445.jpg

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I'll take them. I sent you a PM.

Thanks