• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow is the day! Flyboard training and pickup

cybuch

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep! We go to San Diego to be trained as certified Flyboard instructors and pick up our 2014 Flyboard! We will take video and post as soon as we get back!

That is cool. Saw a video of some guys riding one down in WPB.

Can't wait to see your videos. If I get to TN this year I will be trying (I hope) as well. I have heard it's a blast. Takes lots of practice. Have fun!!

Sounds like a ton of fun. I wonder if it is about the same as balancing on a skateboard, or if it's harder than that?

Very cool....we'll definitely want to see those videos!

Flyboard in hand and all the parts to hook up to my boat. We will be heading out this saturday for a test run on the boat. I will take some pics of the parts installed and some vids of flying.

Can't wait to see video. Do you have plans to get a jet ski to use with it down the road or are you just planning on using the boat?

Why get a jet ski when I have 2 in my boat?:) No jet ski for me

My guess is this is going to be a serious work out...hope you have a Gopro!

LOL! I'm thinking helmet, impact vest, water shoes, gloves, sun glasses/eye protection and extra strength Tylenol and/or alcohol.

Have fun (as safely as possible, at first anyway).

LOL! I'm thinking helmet, impact vest, water shoes, gloves, sun glasses/eye protection and extra strength Tylenol and/or alcohol.

And a Kevlar cup.

Have you ever tried a flyboard before, or will this be your first time?

This should be interesting :wideyed: Good luck.

I'm thinking beach chair, sunglasses and cooler to watch from the shore!

Anything we should know? Like did you
Flyboard ????

Here is on of many links to a video of it in action.

Its a much more affordable alternative to the jetlev.

Last edited:
These videos should be entertaining and interesting!

Back