• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Touch screen

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After 2 trips out, the touch screen isn't working. I have to scroll through the settings using the joystick. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? The manual is very limited on touch screen info. Thanks

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After 2 trips out, the touch screen isn't working. I have to scroll through the settings using the joystick. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? The manual is very limited on touch screen info. Thanks
**UPDATE** The touch screen works without me having to do anything, however, my dealer told me to do the following; hold the system control button and that should re-calibrate the screen, bringing up several prompts. Hopefully this isn't needed, but good to know.

micj

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had issues with my Connext system freezing up after going through menus really fast. I wasn't sure what to do so I turned boat off and back on to solve the issue. I went to dealer to purchase wake board rope and asked the parts guy if he had heard of any problems. He wen outside to talk to service manager. I listened in on the conversation from inside and heard the service manager say "It will have a tendency to freeze up if you are rapidly going through the screens". I have had no problems since. I am living the boat otherwise.

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had issues with my Connext system freezing up after going through menus really fast. I wasn't sure what to do so I turned boat off and back on to solve the issue. I went to dealer to purchase wake board rope and asked the parts guy if he had heard of any problems. He wen outside to talk to service manager. I listened in on the conversation from inside and heard the service manager say "It will have a tendency to freeze up if you are rapidly going through the screens". I have had no problems since. I am living the boat otherwise.
Good to know. At least we have a couple options available to us in case it happens in the future. Do you have the black version of the 212 Limited S? I bought the white.

micj

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes, I have the Black vesionIMG_0078.JPG