• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Non Boat Stuff Tow pig - 2014 Ram Ecodiesel

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Flying to Chicago saturday morning to pick up my new one, would like to move this rather quickly. 35K payoff, but I'll take a hit to move it sooner. So, 35K obo. 12,xxx miles. Tradesman with oodles of upgrades.

2014 Ecodiesel, 8spd auto, 3.55 rearend
4x4. Crew cab.
12,xxx miles.
Lots of warranty left. I bought it February 2015 as a leftover.
00A0A_8IJOUZgA93Y_1200x900.jpg 00e0e_6N65vhZlXSJ_1200x900.jpg 00L0L_a1wIMbcAIA3_1200x900.jpg 00Q0Q_bjLsHFUVyeT_1200x900.jpg 00404_gEjFf8cZsNK_1200x900.jpg 00909_XCFasihVLx_1200x900.jpg
Will add mod list later. Located in Winston Salem, NC.

Screenshot_20160721-144637.png

Couldn't fit on the screen shot - around 9k miles another oil change, warranty intercooler hose, rotate and balance and tpms reset. Also not listed is other various warranty concerns I had before 1,000 miles. I do have all the invoices though.

Sweet truck with those upgrades!

Why are you changing the oil so much?

And.......what's your next baby gonna be?

Dealer threw in 2 years of free maintenance, I took advantage of it. :P

Picking up a touareg tdi this weekend. Buying a 3/4 ton new ram within the next year.

dealer didn't throw nothing in. you get that just by being in the SE business center! I got it on all my Jeeps & the Ram

but EcoDiesel is fantastic towing my 240. and get up to 30mpg when not towing!

GLWS

I'll throw in a free case of whatever your wife likes to drink @sstegh !

If only my boat was red... ;)

My boat is red...... and I rrealllllllly want an eco diesel.... but Im not ready to go into 35k worth of debit... if this was next year at this time then I would be ready.... damn it!

My boat is red...... and I rrealllllllly want an eco diesel.... but Im not ready to go into 35k worth of debit... if this was next year at this time then I would be ready.... damn it!

its worth it. smooth, efficient, and capable. NO other truck can deliver all that.

I just want to put the GDE tune on mine. And they just revised service requirements you can use Rotella T-6 for oil changes per FCA and that saves on cost of oil changes. . Released 7-20-2016 for 2016 along with a ref lash of ECM/TCM 2015 and older should be updated with new model year release I would imagine.

are you saying the oil spec change and the reflash go together? I hope not. I already have GDE...not looking to get any flashes or updates ever. truck runs finneeee without it

They changed the reflash to run cooling fan more frequently and GDE adjusted already and the transmission tune is to keep it from dropping under a RPM point while driving to keep adequate oil flow. Not sure what GDE has done. But they can update reflash if you send yours back. Dealer will change oil on 2016 trucks free to meet new spec per the TSB. Sorry to hijack @veedubtek

Why o why can't they put together something with the ED and a 3rd row...? :confused:

Last edited:
Back