• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Tower from 2014 242 Limited S

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
IMG_5802.PNG IMG_5803.PNG IMG_5804.PNG

A genuine Yamaha wake tower from a 2014 242 Limited S series boat. I originally bought this tower from one of the gentlemen here on the forum and did not get a chance to use it. Selling it for the same amount I got it for ($1200 which included all my expenses). The pictures show how I have transported the tower for cheap. This is something that you might want to consider if you are planning to transport the tower. It had the tower lights and wiring already on it. If any of you want to convert your SX boat to include a wake tower now is your opportunity.

I spoke to a dealer here in Virginia and he asked for $550 to install the tower either on an AR or SX series Yamaha boats. PM me for more details if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
OMGOMGOMGOMG i want! but damn its gonna be another $500 for Bimini top and transport from VA would be a huge hassle! :(

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Bimini top included . I mentioned the cheapest form of transportation. Costs 45$ a day for the open trailer for me. That was the only one that could fit this tower and that too the tower just extends outside of the trailer.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
i probably can't afford it but for those interested, the tower isn't damaged from leaning on the trailer?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
The tower is good. For interested buyers I can take a detailed video of the tower and send it. That way the buyer gets what they see.

Edit: during my transportation I included padding below the tower and wrapped with plastic as it was raining at that time

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image (1).jpeg image.jpeg Last year I drove 12hours each way to buy a stock tower for my SX230. I love it, no regrets.

Last edited:

riverwake

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey i know this is kinda late but is the tower still available? If so very interested.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian I am 99.99% certain that this tower is what @Water Girl put on her boat and I bought the tower that come off her boat.
@Amar Nanduri can you confirm 100% that this tower has been sold ?

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length