• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tower speaker wiring

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I'm trying to get everything to install my rev 8s, just need some help to make sure I'm doing right. 2016 ar240. I replaced the stock speaker with wet wetsounds 650s and a htx4 amp. I was planning on adding a second htx4 bridged for the rev 8s. I plan on pulling a second 4 gauge power wire and using 14 gauge speaker wire through the tower, the one thing I'm stuck on is the RCAs. I have 4 coming out of the head unit for front and back, I wanted to tap into the rear and split it but the head unit/amp/ and the Pac lc1 all have female connects and I can't find a male to male that goes from 2 and spits to 4. Any input appreciated

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For your second amp I would recommend the rockford m400/4. Bridge them to your rev 8's and this amp has a pass thru for your rca's to run your htx-4. This is what I have but my amp is the htx-6. Then with the second set of rca's from the head unit I'm running a jl 600/6. 3 amps, 2 sets of rca's from the head unit.