• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trading in my Yamaha on Wednesday

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, after much thought on what to do, I decided to get a wake boat. I decided on a 2014 Axis A24 that is loaded with a LS3 Corvette engine. It has surf gate, wedge, heaters, crazy speakers, etc....

Since it is a dealer demo with 50 hours on it, I got it for $68,000. I think I got a hell of a deal as you see in the window sticker I attached.

Attachments

Awesome!!

Don't be a stranger around these parts!

Only $800 a month for 15 years retail!!!:eek:

Yes, that's not my price.... It crazy though that people would do that.

Wow, that is one sweet boat. They sure do hit you in the wallet for the trailer "upgrade" option over the included stock one. But obviously those are just silly numbers anyways since your going with the discounted demo model.

Can't wait to see pics.

@jdiaz78:
1) Sorry to see you leave here ........ or hopefully you will decde to hang with us anyways.
2) WHAT a STEAL on the new Axis wake boat. KILLER (price) negotiations. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
3) Pls come back and tell us all about it !

Many Best Wishes your way - and especially with the new KILLER Axis !:winkingthumbsup"
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Sweet! Good luck!

I'll stick around. @itsdgm I didn't even ask for the upgrade trailer, but it came with the demo boat. I guess pulling a triple axel trailer will be easier than a double????

I feel great about the deal I got since some others paid close to 80k and didn't get the options I got or the upgraded engine. I'm excited to hear that Corvette engine purr.

Congratulations! That looks like one incredible boat. :winkingthumbsup"

Question: what comes in "stereo option pack 3" that MSRPs at $4700?

congratulations! I can't wait to see some pictures of it and the wake,

Congrats. Like Yamaha, Axis provides good value compared to some of the other boats that are out there. If watersports is your thing, I think you made a wise move. You seem pretty pumped about it and at the end of the day that is all that matters. Good luck with it.

Sweet! Post up some pictures when you get it.

As a proud Shareholder of MALIBU > I want to PERSONALLY Thank You, @jdiaz78, for your Kind & Considerate purchase !
Many MANY Thanks from us to YOU !
PLEASE ! Tell all of your friends about what a great boat you just bought and tell 'em that they also should buy an Axis !
Mikey Lulejian - Counting his future cash dividents from Malibu Boat Company, here on Lake Oconee, GA

Looks like a great boat and can't wait to see pictures! You got a great deal.

It's also incredible to see how many boat manufacturers have invoices 20-40% or more below their MSRP. Compare Yamaha to MasterCraft or Chaparral sometime over at http://www.seedealercost.com/boats sometime...and that site isn't even completely reliable, to the dealer's advantage, of course.

Enjoy!

Perhaps we need a former owners forum... Congratulations! Sweet boat!

That Axis is going to be sweet and will seem absolutely huge inside! My buddy has a T22 and it is an awesome wake machine. I believe he has that same stereo system or one very much like it. It's killer. Congrats on the new boat.

Sweet ride!! Post some pics!
Congrats

Back