• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer Ball Height

scottbailie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I've seen a few threads regarding ball height, but I'm not sure how much they vary by year / model, so I thought I'd ask. I have a 2017 212X, which I valet at a marina, so I have not seen the trailer once. In anticipation of taking the boat home this fall, I was hoping someone could tell me what height the ball sits for this trailer (Galvanized Shorelander). Thanks in advance!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I started with a 2 inch drop on my f150. I ended up with 0 drop. I put a level on it and I am almost zero bubble with zero drop. A lot is going to vary in what vehicle you tow with.

scottbailie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Understood it will vary by vehicle, what I should have said is that I'm looking for a measurement of the tongue height for a 2017 shorleander...again...not sure how much it varies by model, but I have a 212X.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What are you you going to tow with?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral